GXP1400/1405 is a next generation small-to-medium business IP phone that features 2 lines with 1 SIP account, a 128×40 graphical LCD, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, dual network ports with integrated PoE (GXP1405 only), and 3-way conference.
The GXP1400/1405 delivers superior HD audio quality, rich and leading edge telephony features, personalized information and customizable application service, automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms.
It is a perfect choice for small-to-medium businesses looking for a high quality, feature rich IP phone with affordable cost.
- 2 line keys with dual-color LED (1 SIP account and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conference
- HD wideband handset, hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather), personalized music ring tone/ring back tone
- Dual switched 10/100Mbps ports
- 128×40 graphical LCD display
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, TR-069, 802.1x